Our 60-Day Return Policy applies to all items available in our store. To return an item it must be returned in its original, unopened packaging. Breast pumps are personal, single-user items (as registered with the FDA) therefore, they are not returnable to BreastPumps.com after the box has been opened. Defective items should be returned to the manufacturer, not BreastPumps.com, for repair or replacement.
Return Policy Details
- All returns must be in their original unopened packaging. Refunds will not be issued for damaged or opened boxes that are returned.
- The item must be postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase to be eligible for return.
- You must request a return authorization number and return address prior to sending your order back. Please fill out the form on our Contact Us page to make your request, the information will be forwarded to you within the next business day. A 15% restocking fee will be charged to all returns received without an approved return authorization number.
- Your refund will be applied to the credit card that was used to make your original purchase once your return is received by the Customer Returns Department.
- If you received free shipping for your purchase, the refund for your return will be less the actual original shipping and handling charges. Please contact us if you would like to know the exact amount of your item’s original shipping charge before returning the item.
- ComitStores.com is not responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- We suggest that you ship your return through a carrier with a package tracking system because we cannot issue refunds for returns that have been lost in shipping.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please click on the Live Chat button or call our customer service line for assistance.